Monday, April 30, 2012

Flash Back: Black Rock Mountain

Hapis, Kazam, Tomute and I went into Black Rock to get the Jenkins title. It was back in the day when you couldn't fly past the gates, you got dismounted, and there was a little trick to get into the upper instance. Also, the cooldown on a Hearthstone was one hour! (Remember that?) We were all heavily geared and overpowered, so it should have been a simple matter. However, me being who I am (always getting lost, quite clumsy, etc) proved to the group that the biggest challenge was going to be getting there and back.

Leap of Faith My #$% !

[Guild] [Hapis]: lol Anou is stuck between a rock and a hard place

Needless to say, I think I was the entertainment that afternoon. Not like I did it on purpose! See how dark it was in there? That's what I could actually see! And seeing as I am directionally challenged and I was following someone who knew his way, I missed the ledge so my leap did not go far enough and plunk. Anou was stuck for quite some time, with me clicking and space-bar-ing like a madwoman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;