Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday Gift

About a week ago, I logged on to raid, despite it being my birthday. Taint whispered me, asking me to check my email. The dialog went something like this:

Me: "Now?"
Him: "Yeah."
Me: "But we're in raid. Right, right now?"
Him: "Yes. Right, right now."
Alt-Tab. Open Thunderbird. Gasp. Alt-Tab.
Me: "Omg. You bought me a pet?!"
Him: "What?"
Me: "You bought me a pet from the Blizzard store?"
Him: "I don't know, did I?"
Me: "-.-"
Him: "LOL. Happy birthday."
Me: "..." Pause. Excitement. "OMG! WHY?!"
Much fighting ensues. DBM floods chat.
Me, over boss corpse: "I didn't say thank you. But I'm too excited! THANK YOU! You shouldn't have!"
Him: "Why not?"

You can see where this was going. He likes to play innocent, feign indifference. But he's a sweetheart. (When he's not misdirecting bots at us in Ulduar.) Also, this was a gross dramatization of our conversation, because Taint doesn't punctuate, capitalize nor write full words most of the time.

Cute and Hyper

Thanks Taint.

2 comments:

Samaramon said...

Nawww that's so cute ^-^

Elisa said...

Ya, he's so, so sweet. ;)

Post a Comment

 
;