Saturday, October 26, 2013

Four Freebooters Fishing for Fortune


Kuiper: There's this cave I discovered right around here. There are little piles of sand in the shape of a heart. Something's got to happen in there, but I haven't figured out what yet.
[Much swimming occurs.]

Octavien: Ok, so we're here. Now what? [While picking up all the sand piles.]
Pallyblood: Octavien, quit taking all the sand.
[Octavien pouts.]
Kuiper: Maybe something special happens if all the chairs are occupied.
[Everyone takes a seat.]
[Some waiting occurs, in silence.]
[Octavien gets the brilliant idea of putting his Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner to good use. Others follow suit.]


Pallyblood: Nothing seems to be happening, Kuip.
Kuiper: Well, maybe not. Maybe it's just here for no reason. [Goes off to Google it.]
Pallyblood: I wonder if... [He summons a Plump Turkey.]
[Darger laughs his sadistic laugh.]


[The Plump Turkey does not jump into the fire. Everyone but Octavien is disappointed.]
Octavien: Hahaha! I mean... Yarrrr! Foiled by the poultry!
[Pallyblood casts Cooking Fire, beating Darger to the punch line.]
Darger: I was just about to do that myself.
Plump Turkey: Gobble gobble gobluhhkk...
[Octavien hangs his head in dismay.]


The pirates are all upset, can't eat the turkey, can't feel the flames, they missed pirate's day by at least a month, thus loosing out on notoriety...

Octavien gets another idea, and decides to summon a Ghostly Skull who speaks to the band of woeful miscreants.
"For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died. I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a woman's flesh." ~Captain Barbossa



But the Skull's secret will remain untold. For shortly after, one by one, the conspicuously pink buccaneers left the cave, never to be seen again... [Cue dramatic music.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;